Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Deadline

Deadline
Call me on the first of May
That celebrated day
When flowers bloom and birds sing
And lovers lead the way

I’ll be ready for you at that time
When all the right words seem to rhyme
So come to me on Beltane Day
As the world resounds with chimes

But if you come on Easter Eve
I won’t ask for you to leave
I won’t be ready for you at that time
But I still could bear for you to leave

If you don’t come for me by fall
I’ll assume you won’t come for me at all
And that would be the biggest blow of all
If you were never to come at all


#may, #celebrated, #day, #flowers, #bloom, #birds, #sing, #lovers, #Lead, #way, #ready, #time, #right, #words, #rhyme, #Beltane, #resounds, #chimes, #Easter, #leave, #bear, #fall, #assume, #biggest, #blow, #love, #loss, #poem, #poetry 

No comments:

Post a Comment