Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Plea Bargain

Plea Bargain
Call me back to a brighter day
When time was a number not a sentence
Flowers still bloomed under a blistering sun
Children ran carefree through the streets
What happened to happier times?
To heartier laughter and friends?
Hedonistic summers wasted
Lounging in the twilight
Soft notes lost on the breeze
As we sat strumming guitars in the sunset
Can you remember those long gone hours?
If I close my eyes I can taste the charcoal
I am there with you
That’s all that matters

#call, #brighter, #day, #time, #number, #sentence, #flowers, #bloomed, #blistering, #sun, #children, #carefree, #streets, #happened, #happier, #heartier, #laughter, #friends, #hedonistic, #summers, #wasted, #lounging, #twlight, #soft, #notes, #lost, #breeze, #strumming, #guitars, #sunset, #remember, #long, #gone, #hours, #close, #eyes, #taste, #charcoal, #matters, #plea, #bargain, #poem, #poetry,


No comments:

Post a Comment