Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Decision

Decision
So warm and comforting
Your hand on my cheek
Just a little thing
To show how you care
How you hold my hair back
While I worship the porcelain god
When you bring me weak tea
And dry toast
There’s still love in your eyes
How long before you resent me?
Before you regret
The choice you have made?
I love you enough
To tell you to go
But I’m selfish enough
To ask you to stay
It’s your
Decision

#warm, #comfortable, #hand, #cheek, #little, #thing, #show, #care, #hold, #back, #hair, #worship, #porcelain, #god, #weak, #tea, #dry, #toast, #still, #love, #eyes, #long, #resent, #regret, #choice, #made, #enough, #tell, #selfish, #stay, #decision, #poem, #poetry


No comments:

Post a Comment