Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Saturday, September 20, 2014

Entertainer’s Widow

Entertainer’s Widow
I have no reason to write
I need only to say
When you are out of my sight
I think of you every day
When you are with me the whole world seems in tune
When we are apart nothing seems to matter
I hope we are together soon
I couldn’t begin to feel sadder
I know your work is needed
The world must know of you
But while your work is feted
I sit at home feeling blue
But someday soon you’ll come home to me
Then all the world will see that you belong to me


#reason, #write, #need, #say, #sight, #every, #whole, #world, #tune, #apart, #matter, #hope, #together, #soon, #feel, #sadder, #work, #needed, #know, #feted, #feeling, #blue, #home, #belong, #me, #poem, #poetry, #entertainerswidow, 

No comments:

Post a Comment