Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Content

Flying high so close to the sun
The flames are burning higher
Enjoy your time of fun

The passion of a burning fire
Burns brightly and fervid in the mind
As long as pleasure never tires

Providing nourishment for the mind
Can counteract any ennui
Give partners time to unwind

No question about it, patience is key
We’ve heard it time and again
The love we share will keep us free

If this is not your ideal plan, call me friend
I’ll content myself with just that
I’ll rather be wanted then hated again

But once we were a lot of fun
We walked on tightrope wires
But as the years unwind
We’ve learned just to be
Even if our hearts will rend
I’ll content myself with that


 #flying, #higher, #flames, #burning,  #time, #fun, #passion, #fire, #brightly, #fervid, #mind, #pleasure, #tires, #providing, #nourishment, #mind, #ennui, #partners, #unwind, #patience, #key, #love, #share, #key, #free, #ideal, #plan, #friend, #content, #hated, #tightrope, #wires, #learned, #hearts, #rend, #poem, #poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment