Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Prisoner

I feel the prison closing in
More caged day by day
Pacing the same track over and over
My confinement has yet to begin
But that word to me implies children
The one cage of which I am free
Just imprisoned by my own body
Not really enough to cause fuss
Frustrated and flustered always
Tired, in pain and alone
My prison is not my own making
I still hope to one day be free
Even though I know it’s impossible
I can always hope eternally


#prison, #closing, #caged, #pacing, #same, #track, #confinement, #begin, #word, #implies, #children, #cage, #free, #imprisoned, #body, #cause, #fuss, #frustrated, #flustered, #tired, #pain, #alone, #prison, #making, #hope, #free, #impossible, #eternally, #poem, #poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment