Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Purgatory

She wears him like a badge
An honor to be boasted
A feather in her crown
For a queen she surely is
Never a hair out of place
Or a word that is misspoken
She never does anything
To make a person frown
I can’t find fault with her
And trust me I’ve been looking
I understand her pain
He’s always on my mind
But who can compete
With runway gods and models
I’ll have to look for love
Down here in purgatory
Us sinners in the real world
Must keep among ourselves


#wears, #badge, #honor, #boasted, #feather, #crown, #queen, #hair, #misspoken, #person, #frown, #fault, #trust, #understand, #pain, #always, #mind, #compete, #runway, #gods, #models,  #purgatory, #sinners, #realworld, #love, #heartbreak, #poem, #poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment