Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Sunday, October 19, 2014

My Past

My past

A dark corridor
Is where eternity lies
Wrought with sorrow
Pain and Sighs,
You bright up my life in
Like the sun in mid June
Like the sky fills the moon
An illusion of an oasis
You go and disappear
The sorrow in my ribs
Again begins to sear
I guess I’ll never know
The treasure I have found
Until it disappears,
Without trace or sound
The light up ahead
Will guide me home
Never again shall I forget
Where I‘ve come from

#dark, #corridor, #eternity, #lies, #pain, #sorrow, #sighs, #brighten, #life, #sun, #sky, #moon, #illusion, #oasis, #disappear, #sear, #treasure, #found, #trace, #sound, #light, #ahead, #guide, #home, #never, #forget, #come, #poem, #poetry



No comments:

Post a Comment