Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Saturday, October 11, 2014

Broken

Caught out again like a bug on a web
You reel me in to your trap
Not even noticing what you have done
Breaking my heart with a sudden snap
Dangling there on a string
Waiting for the axe to fall
The world suddenly seems so small
It only exists for you and me
But you are made of clouds and dreams
If I touch you, you would cease to be
Giving way to my plans and schemes
So look I can but never touch
A delicate balance is struck
Until another comes into your life
Even in dreams I have no luck


#caught, #bug, #web, #reel, #trap, #noticing, #done, #breaking, #heart, #snap, #dangling, #string, #axe, #fall, #small, #exists, #clouds, #dreams, #touch, #cease, #plans, #schemes, #look, #never, #touch, #delicate, #balance, #struck, #life, #luck, #poem, #poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment