Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mercury's Vow

Mercury’s Vow

And all my sorrows turn to joys in times unlikely number’d
But quickly end with willful sighs to turn smiles e’now
A joyful look, I quickly took as e’re I turn my head
By Mercury, I pledged my vow

I wish only to live in the here and now
Never have meanings wrongly misread
But what will come of this sacred vow?

In public I will not one glistening teardrop shed
Only happy or pleasant face allow
Not to belie or fool, ‘tis that I dread
Br Mercury, I pledge this vow!


#mercury, #vow, #sorrows, #joys, #unlikely, #numbered, #quickly, #willful, #sighs, #enow, #joyful, #look, #ere, #head, #pledged, #wish, #live, #meanings, #wrongly, #misread, #sacred, #public, #glistening, #teardrop, #shed, #happy, #pleasant, #face, #allow, #belie, #fool, #dread, #poem, #poetry, #roundel

No comments:

Post a Comment