Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Monday, March 17, 2014

Poems ***

For many years I hid my heart
And sheltered it from ache
If only I had waited more
I would still have one to break
You dropped in unexpectedly
Like a whirlwind in a storm
My life began to open up
A meaning began to form
Possibilities seemed endless
The world began to flame
Suddenly reality
And no one else to blame

Can a tree grow in a desert?
Or man survive without clothing in the cold?
We need nourishment to feed us
We need love to help us grow
Without the right environment
It is no good to plant a tree
Without the right equipment
We are as good as dead
But give us the proper stuff
And humans thrive on challenge
We fight to live
We grasps at straws
We live
We are

No comments:

Post a Comment