Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Monday, December 17, 2012

So my new medicine that is supposed to be keeping me from sleeping all day is keeping me from sleeping all night. I can't win for trying.  I know there are a lot worse things happening to in the world and people who have things that are seriously wrong with them but it's very hard to remember when you've gotten five hours sleep in the last three days.  I lay in bed to go to sleep and toss and turn. I also have something wrong with my sleep cycle so I'm constantly waking up. Right now my face is tingling from my migraine medicine, too.  I have done everything possible so that I can be comfortable.  I have a Tempurpedic bed.  I have polar fleece sheets and about five blankets all of soft materials.  I have multiple firm pillows.  I keep everything I could possibly need next to my bed so I don't have to get up and mess up my sleep.  Yet none of this seems to help.  My brain keeps running.  Here I sit type at quarter to four in the morning and I haven't even sleep a bit.  With Christmas coming, I have things to do I I can't afford to nap all day as I have been doing to to compensate for my lack of night sleep.  That's right.  The reason I caved and went to the doctor is that for the past few weeks I've been sleeping almost all day and still feeling tired.  I know that's wrong.  I have to go get another sleep study done.  I had one done before but it wasn't completed.  There are two parts to the study and I didn't have the second part done.  They didn't tell me about the second and I had scheduled another appointment so I was unable to complete it then.  I won't be able to do the sleep study till after Christmas.  I'm not sure what actually having a label on my sleep disorder will do.  Will saying I'm a narcoleptic or that I have R.E.M. cycle disorder make a difference? Okay rant over, I just needed to get that out. Sorry!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete