Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Barnes & Nobles UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER


Dear Barnes and Nobles,

After having written you numerous times, I have decided to write and open letter on the internet hoping to get your attention.  I have been a loyal customer for many year and spent thousand of dollars with your company.  I received a Nook eReader as gift.  I have purchased many books for it.  I had to archive books because I did not have enough space on the device.  When I went to retrieve my book, my Nook said the format was not acceptable to this device.  Since the book was purchased from barnesandnobles.com, there should have been no problem with the format.  I wrote to the customer service department with my pertinent information.  I was sent a form letter back saying I would be contacted within 12 to 24 hours.  I was then sent a letter that the order number was needed.  This book was purchased more then 12 months ago so the order number is not available to access on the Barnes and Nobles website.  When I wrote them the response to their inquiry,  I informed them the authors name and the name of the book again, even though I had previously given them that information in the original letter.  I hadn’t heard back so I re-sent the letter.  I again received the same form letter that read “we will respond to you in 12 to 24 hours“.  That e-mail was sent on December 4, 2012 at 8:44pm.  I have not received a response since.  This type of  behavior is unacceptable for a major corporation such as Barnes and Nobles.  I am putting this letter on my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumbler pages and encouraging my friends and family to share this story.  It is close to the holidays.  Maybe some will reconsider their purchases this season.
Thank You for you time,
Jamie M Zalot

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete