Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Crux

Crux

Call out just once and I’ll be there
No matter how far away
Time will not alter or change me
My love is here to stay
Take time to make some revisions
I know it worries you so
But remember I will be here waiting
When you’ve reached your lowest low
The world does its best to break you
To put you down in your place
But I’ll be here to protect you
Wipe the shadows that darken your face
So call on me when the time comes
Lean on me, I’m steady as the Earth
But the hour is coming when questions will rise
Time to prove your mettle and worth


#call, #once, #there, #matter, #far, #time, #alter, #change, #love, #here, #stay, #revisions, #worries, #remember, #waiting, #reached, #lowest, #low, #world, #break, #place, #shadows, #darken, #face, #lean, #steady, #earth, #hour, #questions, #rise, #mettle, #worth, #poem, #poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment