Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The End of TIme

The End of Time

So hold me till I break
I’m made of sterner stuff
The universe will crumble first
Before it gets to rough
You have the best of hearts, love
When intentions mean it all
But watch your step when walking
Pride goeth before the fall
Children often don’t think
And taunt before they listen
But you and I will laugh till dawn
As they feed their own ambition
What matters at the end of time?
Who waits when daylight breaks?
The moon will only laugh at them
Who really knows the price, the stakes?


#hold, #break, #sterner, #stuff, #crumble, #rough,# best, #hearts, #intentions, #step, #love, #walking, #pride, #fall, #children, #think, #taunt, #listen, #laugh, #dawn, #feed, #ambition, #matters, #end, #time, #waits, #daylight, #moon, #price, #stakes, #poem, #poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment