Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Doctor Who Announcement

Is it just me or was the hype not worth it?  There was massive hype that a big announcement was coming on January 23, 2013 regarding Doctor Who.  There were many rumors varying from believable to far fetched.  I particularly liked some of them.  I also have a few of my own.  How about that the doctor is real and actually left his blue book in 1963 when he came back in time?  Why was he back here?  To save Kennedy of course!  And because he screwed up he was turned into a human.  The 50th anniversary revives him and we find out Doctor Who! But seriously BBC you promised us that the doctor would take over our TV's this year.  At the very least, run old episodes more then the ten promised.  It's better then leftover Kitchen Nightmares or Top Gears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment