Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series

I picked up a bunch of these books at a yard sale for a $1.75.  I like them.  Good humor and decent stories, although not my usual forte.  I only figured out "who dun-it" about 2/3rds of the way through the book, for me that's fairly good.  I had stopped reading mysteries because I used to figure them out less then half way through.  I like the humor, although if you aren't from Jersey, you won't get some of it.  I actually read more then one of these today and the reviews are much the same.  That was another reason I gave up reading mysteries, monotony. I still liked them, though.  I would have been made to pay full price though.

No comments:

Post a Comment