Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Saturday, June 9, 2012

As The Weather Turns...


I must say, temperature wise I love spring and fall.  It’s not to hot and not too cold.  Sartorially, I hate it. I am one of those people who are blessed to learn frugality through the lack of a closet.  In other words, I have NO clothing storage except for two dressers; one with three drawers, one with four.  I appropriated a cedar closet to hang dresses in another room but that doesn’t help much.  I am constantly rolling clothes into tight little bunches so that they fit into the dressers or leaving them in hampers pretending “oh I just didn’t put them away yet” so that I have enough room.  And several times a year I clean out my clothes and pass them off to relatives, Goodwill and other who need/will take them before I am suffocated by them.  Spring and Fall are usual the times I clean out my clothes but the temperatures make it harder because in the spring you can step out the door in jeans and a tee and by the time you coming in need a tank and shorts and in the fall it is the exact opposite.  Oh course there is always the added business of being a women who is not at her ideal weight.  Any item of clothing before it can be discarded has to go through the “well, am I sure I won’t fit in this again ever?” decision.  The choice is always wrong.  You know you’re either never going to be that thin again or you have no self esteem that what ever you are trying is going to work.  And then comes… Bathing suits…  No one likes trying them on.  I don’t care if you Angelina Jolie, EVERYONE dread putting on their suit for the first time since last year.  Thank God for Cover-ups!  Oh well, At least during this Clothing Crisis of Criminal Capacity we get nice weather right?

No comments:

Post a Comment