Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Abyss

I’m tired of this world
It’s not worth the strength to fight
I feel the abyss pull me down
Will you miss me when I’m gone?
Would the world be different?
Would you feel horrible?
That it was your words that drove me over the cliff?
Don’t worry I won’t
But only because I’m afraid of the dark
If I wasn’t
I would be gone in a heartbeat
Heartbeats are only drums
Who likes the rhythm anyway?
It gets in the way of the chaos
I dislike order
Today I will live if only because
Madness is easy
Sanity is hard

P.S.  I am only a writer.  These are only words.  I am in a perfectly sound state of mind but many are not. There are place to help those who can.  Here is a current fundraiser that is running for the Prince's Trust.  It helps many.  Help if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment