Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Monday, February 25, 2013

WIP THE BALLAD OF RELIC ISLE

This is a song I'm working on. I'd like some feedback.  It's similar in melody to The Wreck of Edmund Fitzgerald. It has some inside meaning to those who in the know but this is a basic idea of what is being talked about.  When I get a better recording I will link it up.


The Ballad of Relic Isle

It’s the last known paradise
As you stumble to your bed
Remember to tell your children
How we watched the terror spread
The future comes at a cost
Is it one you want to pay
Need the children suffer
So that we can light our way
What is good for everyone
Can be good for all
Some times one may suffer
To serve a Greater call
So raise up your voices
And Let the anthem reign
Together in harmony
The land shall raise again




1 comment: