Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Random


So forgive if I ramble a bit on this, I’m not sure where I’m going but I’ll know when I get there.  I ordered a brunch of stuff from #Amazon the other day.  Most of it was from Amazon directly but one item was from another seller.  The item from the other seller shipped first.  It was shipped #USPS first class and I expected it to arrive it about two days.  It took four.  The items from that came from Amazon directly shipped later and arrived the same day as the other package. The Amazon package was shipped #FedEx Smartpost which basically means that FedEx sends it through the USPS but guarantees delivery on time. Of  course to complete my day, one of my videos(which was sealed) was missing a disk.  I told Amazon and they have agree to replace it and refund me the money plus shipping.  I guess it was a screw up on #BBC Enterprises’ fault.  Sitting back and thinking about it I guess overall I’m happy with Amazon, pissed that I can’t watch my video, mad that I had to wait so long(when will someone invent transporters already), and happy that I will be getting my money back and that I have videos to watch and books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment