Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Thursday, April 14, 2016

Love is such a Human Concept... or is it?

Love is such a Human Concept... or is it?



Translation:

I don't understand these humans. What's so much trouble? I say the words I wish and humans don't understand me. For my joy, I love you, I am your servant.

It is known that "I love you completely" and "I was totally terrified" are both the same and correct.

We only say, "I am going to kill a thousand planets children just to make you smile."

After all, you can't make a mantis* whistle. The dead remain the spiral of our lives even after it disappears.

Note: *-Mantis is a pig like creature.

 #Elvish, #Dothraki, #Klingon, #Na'Vi, #lovepoem, #poem, #poetry, #languages, #createdlanguages, #avant-garde, #avant-garde, #abitweird, #nerdy

No comments:

Post a Comment