Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cynical

Cynical

I think you think me a cynic
That I haven’t found the right man
But I’m not that much of a finick
He’s tall and handsome and tan
He’ll jolly but acquainted with fate
He’s eyes are grey, brown and blue
His hair is curly and straight
He’s skinny and fat and short too!
You can say I’m quite insane
It doesn’t matter to me
For when I met my twinflame
He looked anywhere but at me
So if, to you, I seem selfish
When you talk of fish in the sea
Remember that I HATE shellfish
And the mercury is poisoning me


#cynic, #rightman, #finick, #tall, #handsome, #tan, #jolly, #fate, #grey, #brown, #blue, #curly, #straight, #skinny, #fat, #short, #insane, #matter, #twinflame, #selfish, #fish, #sea, #shellfish,#mercury, #poisoning, #poem, #Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment