Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Friday, December 5, 2014

Apart

Apart

I tried to fall in love today
And went to give my heart away
But I found a note that read
You stole my heart I’ve taken yours in stead
I thought about it long and hard
Who could be such a callow card?
To take my heart with nary a word?
Not even by a look inferred
Only one name came to mind
The tangled knot, it did unwind
I followed the path where it did lead
To retrieve my heart with utmost speed
But when I reached to bring it back
You grabbed my hand for a change of tack
We fell in to soulful bliss
As we slowly began to kiss
Now I know I have no heart
It has always been apart
With my love it will stay
Until the night becomes the day


#fall, #love, #heart, #stole, #callow, #word, #look, #tangled, #knot, #path, #lead, #retrieve, #hand, #tack, #soulful, #bliss, #kiss, #apart, #night, #day, #poem, #poetry, 

No comments:

Post a Comment