Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Doctor Who Missing episodes

The Beebs has put rest to the rumors that have been circulating all summer.  Lost episodes have been recovered.  How many and which ones have yet to be revealed.  All the BBC has officially announced is that a "Number" of episodes were recovered and that they will be made available digitally.  Now, since these rumors have been circulating for, oh so long, one wonders if these episodes were held deliberately, either to coincide with the anniversary or to be cleaned up digitally.  Also one wonders if the lost episodes will hold up to the memories of the fans.  I, for one, never saw anything earlier then the "new" Doctor in it's original broadcast so I have no old memories to interfere with.  I started with Tennant and went both forward and backwards from there.  I find the old episodes make me appreciate the new and the new, the old.  No matter how many episodes or what the condition, I will be grateful because it is more than I started with.  Waiting till Thursday's announcement or till I hear the T.A.R.D.I.S. calling....

No comments:

Post a Comment