Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Monday, January 14, 2019

Musical Cento

Good morning starshine
There's love in your skies
Reflecting the sunlight
In my lover's eyes
There's a river to cross
And a mountain to climb
Patience, Patience
It's gonna take some time
Trusting desire, starting to learn
Walking through fire without a burn
Clinging on a shoulder a leap begins
Stinging and older, asleep on pins
It's only just out of reach,
Down the block, on a beach,
Under a tree.
I got a feeling there's a miracle due,
Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth
Or childhood
I must have done something
Something good

____________________________________

(Lines 1-4 Hair)(Lines 5-8 Dreamgirls)(Lines 9-12 Rent)(Lines 13-16 West Side Story)(Lines 17-22 Sound of Music)

No comments:

Post a Comment