Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Thursday, June 14, 2018

70's/80's Cento Mix

And when my mind is free
Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away
(Won't you take me away?)
Where the rain is falling on stony ground
And I start wondering why I'm even around
Can't find the sunshine anywhere
Cause there ain't no sunshine when she's gone
Only darkness every day
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
Just know you’re not alone
'Cause I’m going to make this place your home
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
You can call on me brother, when you need a hand,
We all need somebody to lean on,
I just must have a problem that you'll understand,
We all need somebody (need somebody) to lean on
Call me (when you need a friend)
Call me (anytime) Just Call Me

No comments:

Post a Comment