Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Thursday, February 1, 2018

Love at First Sigh

Tell me about yourself, babe
Why you hold your chin in your hand Your eyes change at night to dancy
The flights that touch and tingle your fancy
Your heart which melted me at first
A soul so full it made mine burst
____________________________________
First, my love, tell me of you
The way the world needs your laugh
A steady voice coming through the throng
The ability to project your feelings so strong
You're mind blends and balances well with my own
The Temple of your body deserves worship unknown
____________________________________
Let us tell the world of the two of us,
The mission to share your laugh Speaking calmly while eyes are dancing
Many ideas and feelings advancing
We follow the heart despite the mind
While we rebuild my temple, together your soul we'll find
____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment