Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Honeymoon

Can you imagine love, on that great day
When friends and family have faded away When lights are low turned mellow and gray
Can you imagine love,
What you might say?

Will you recall love, the way we now feel Holding hands and hearts feels incredibly real
My love and devotion without bond and seal
Will you recall love,
The love you now steal?

Will you be patient love if I am not ready
I'll need your hands powerfully steady
I'll need your heart I may not be ready
Will you be patient love
When love is so heady?

When stars align love, we'll be in tune Standing together under the light of the moon
Hold me close as the birds all croon
When the stars align love
True love will bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment