Follow Me Where I Go...



Blog owner not responsible for errors at the source




Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Questions

Questions

If I forgot your name…
       Would  the wind whisper it back to me?
       Would the stars light it in the skies?
       Would the seas spill your secrets?
If my heart forgot to beat…
       Would you breathe my breath for me?
       Would you cradle me in your arms?
       Would you share your life in my veins?
If the world were to end tomorrow…
       Would air still move through the land?
       Would fire still burn?
       Would our tears quench the parched earth?


#Questions, #forgot, #name, #wind, #whisper, #stars, #skies, #seas, #secrets, #heart, #beat, #breathe, #arms, #life, #veins, #world, #tomorrow, #air, #fire, #water, #land, #parched, #tears, #quenched, #poem, #poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment